Explore the world of Dhayavar looking for your brother Andor in this quest-driven fantasy RPG inspired by old-school classics like Ultima, Rogue and Legend of Zelda.
Battle monsters in turn-based combat, become stronger through level ups and skills, choose from a wide range of equipment, interact with numerous NPCs, visit shops, inns and taverns, search for treasure, and solve quests to follow the trail of your brother and uncover the secrets of the powers at play in Dhayavar. With luck, you may even find a legendary item!
You can currently visit up to 497 maps and complete up to 63 quests.
The game is completely free. There is no payment to install, no ads, no in-app purchases, and no DLCs. There is no internet access required, and it can run on all versions of Android from 1.6 (Eclair), so it should run on any device, even low-end oldies.
Andor’s Trail is open-source software, released under the GPL v2 license.
You can get the sources from https://github.com/Zukero/andors-trail
Game translation is crowd-sourced on https://hosted.weblate.org/translate/andors-trail
Andor’s Trail is a work in progress, and while there is a lot of content to play, the game isn’t completed. You can participate in the development or give ideas on our forums too!
If you wish to participate, we have released a content editor called ATCS, downloadable for free from www.andorstrail.com that makes it possible for anyone to create new material and expand the game, with no coding required! If you like the game, you can join others that have already created some of the content in the current release. You can see your own ideas come to life in a game that hundreds of thousands of people have played!
*This requires a PC (Windows or Linux) or a Mac. See the forums for details regarding content creation.
Visit our forums on www.andorstrail.com for help, hints, tips and general discussion. We love our community’s feedback!
For a better overview you can now reduce the view to 75% or 50%
A certain person has found another, rather unfrequented tavern
Fixed the Arulir crashes
Fixed Ukrainian language crash and change language crash on older phones
A few new quests and several new maps.
For new characters you can choose one of the new hardcore modes: No Saves, Limited Lives, or Permadeath.
Up to now, languages have been limited to English or your local language, as determined by your device settings. Now you can choose between different languages that are translated to a significant extent.
Fixed issues with translations integration in 0.7.6
Fixed crashes for Greek players
Three quests with well known thieves.
Five new maps.
100% Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
84% Portuguese Brazil
– Fix for crash in guynmart after special exit
– Fix for loading pl, ar, and pt_BR content translations
– Workaround for failure to save on first start
– Workaround for weird NPE in Taunt messages
– Russian & Belarusian 100%
– German and Italian >99%
– Polish, Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese >70%
– Basque and French >50%
– Fixed causes of most occuring “Force Close” a.k.a. crashes.
– Fixed worldmap bug on towwn names for non-latin scripts (like Cyrillic)
– Fixed reporting of skills’ effects on combat (Cleave, Fracture…).
– Fixed disappearing red X on worldmap in Remgard.
– Fixed movement animation sometimes missing after map change
– Fixed minor visual issues on many maps.
– Fixed a few quest bugs and typos
– Fixed issue with Feygard bridge guard on some old saves.
– Three new places to visit.
– Avoid monster stunning by “Robe of the Sublimate”